Welcome to the Weaver Wedding Re-Do page! Due to the ever-changing rules and regulations surrounding Covid-19, we will release the day-of details for the Weaver Wedding Re-Do in the next few weeks. For now, please RSVP via the link below. If you will be booking a hotel for your wedding weekend visit, we’ve reserved a block of rooms at the Singing Hills Golf Resort ( <– hyperlinked) which is where the reception will be held immediately following the ceremony at the Cummings’ residence. Room rates are around $225 per night. When contacting the hotel for your booking, please be sure to mention that you are attending the “Weaver Wedding” so that the room block reservation rate will be honored.
We wholeheartedly recognize the toll that the past year has taken on all of us due to Covid-19. We applaud our friends and family members who are working on the front lines of this pandemic. We realize that large gatherings such as weddings are still not advised by the CDC, but we believe that with the necessary precautions, we can have a safe, fun evening with our loved ones. While we hope the Covid-19 situation will have improved by the end of April, to keep everyone as safe as possible, as of right now, we will be implementing the following precautions:
- Socially distanced seating during our outdoor wedding ceremony. Masks will be strongly encouraged but not mandatory as long as everyone is comfortable.
- Socially distanced seating during our outdoor reception. Again, masks will be encouraged but not mandatory.
- We will be switching to a plated dinner rather than a buffet to minimize congregating in line and touching shared serving utensils.
- We will be handing out wristbands of varying colors to our guests upon arrival. The color of the wristband that you choose will indicate your comfort level in regards to physical proximity to others and your preference of wearing a mask or not. For example, a blue wristband indicates to others that you would like to keep your distance and will wear your mask for the duration of the evening. A green wristband would indicate that you are comfortable being within six feet of others and do not have a preference with regards to mask wearing.
- The venue for our reception, Singing Hills Golf Resort, has recently become Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED® “This verification comes with an easily identifiable “seal of approval” – the Sharecare VERIFIED® badge – based on a hotel’s compliance with expert-validated best practices that minimize the risk and impact of COVID-19 and potential future public health events.”
- Our guests will be required to wear a mask (neck gaiters and bandanas are not allowed!) on the property at all times when not in the wedding reception area. Guests will also be required to submit to temperature checks upon arrival. All of the staff at the Golf Resort will be wearing masks and enforcing social distancing in all areas of the facility apart from our reception area. Additionally, guest rooms are thoroughly extra-sanitized between each guests’ stay for those of you who will be staying at the Golf Resort. All of these rules and regulations will be the same at the Sycuan Casino & Resort down the road, as well. If you’d like to read in more detail about the safety precautions in place at Singing Hills Golf Course, please visit their website.
- Perhaps most obviously, if you feel sick on the day of the event, please do not attend.
- If you have any questions, concerns or requests (ie: you wish to be seated separately or something of that nature) please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We will do everything in our power to make this as safe and enjoyable for all of our guests.
RSVP via the link below by March 8th, 2021.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call/text at 619-905-8895.